WooHoo! Has it been a year already? Grateful for each of you who contribute. Here’s to year two…
So it seems our little Throwback Three Line Thursday is a lovely addition to the blog here at Ink In Thirds. I would like to encourage you to spread the word and enter weekly. I will be including some of the poems from the weekly contributions in upcoming issues of Ink In Thirds Magazine, so if you’d like a chance to be published participate weekly. Also if you have a Twitter handle include it below your submission.
Welcome to a brand new year! Happy writing!
If you don’t know what TLT is all about here are the cliff notes:
- Write something that will move us! Inspired by the photo above.
- Brevity is key.
- What can you say, convey, express in only three lines? Can you paint a visual picture with only words? Tell an entire story that begs to be read? Use your imagination.
- No titles. Let’s keep it about the words.
- 10 words max per line. 3 lines.
- Post your poem in the comments and comment on others. Have fun!
All photography used for TLT purposes is licensed under Creative Commons Zero images.
Love and Ink,