May your life have poetry and your poetry, life…
Three Line Thursday remains a lovely addition to the blog here at Ink In Thirds. I encourage you to enter weekly and help spread the word. Some of the poems from the weekly contributions will appear in upcoming issues of Ink In Thirds Magazine, so if you’d like a chance to be published: participate weekly. Also, if you have a Twitter handle include it below your submission.
If you don’t know what #TLT is all about here are the cliff notes:
- Write something that will move us! Inspired by the photo above.
- DO NOT include the prompt word.
- Brevity is key.
- What can you say, convey, express in only three lines? Can you paint a visual picture with only words? Tell an entire story that begs to be read? Use your imagination.
- No titles. Let’s keep it about the words.
- 10 words max per line. 3 lines.
- Post your poem in the comments and comment on others. Have fun!
This week’s prompt: Silent
All photography used for TLT purposes is licensed under Creative Commons Zero images.
Love and Ink,