May your life have poetry and your poetry, life…
Three Line Thursday remains a lovely addition to the blog here at Ink In Thirds. Although the magazine has come to an end, publishing issues, I will continue to post these weekly TLT prompts, as long as people participate. I will always remain a champion of writing and writers!
Now let’s lay down some ink!
If you don’t know what #TLT is all about here are the cliff notes:
- Write something that will move us! Inspired by the photo above.
- DO NOT include the prompt word.
- Brevity is key.
- What can you say, convey, express in only three lines? Can you paint a visual picture with only words? Tell an entire story that begs to be read? Use your imagination.
- No titles. Let’s keep it about the words.
- 10 words max per line. 3 lines.
- Post your poem in the comments and comment on others. Have fun!
This week’s prompt: Light
All photography used for TLT purposes is licensed under Creative Commons Zero images.
Love and Ink,